I’ve never been much for TBRs, but I figure, with the new year, I can try again. I’ve always been a little over ambitious with TBR goals, I’ll try to keep it down.
- Opening Belle by Maureen Sherry. Got an ARC through NetGalley and hoping it’s a quick read so I can finish it before its released.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling. Rereading the series (again) and I can probably finish this one and the Half-Blood Prince this month.
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff. I’ve been itching to read this since I bought it, so up to the top of the TBR pile it goes.
- The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin. Another book from NetGalley that I’m anxious to read.
- A Life on Nashville’s Music Row by Bobby Braddock. I’m a huge country music fan (and a fan of Nashville in general), so I’ve been really excited to read this book.
So that’s my list for the month! We’ll see how this TBR thing goes…