Well, it’s 5 AM here, and I’m up and just about ready to start this readathon! I’m drinking my coffee now, trying to decide what book to start with…
Let’s start things off with the Hour Six Survey that was just posted at the Readathons official website.
- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? I’ll be reading from the lovey Midwest. It’s supposed to be cold here this weekend; the perfect weather for staying inside with a good book!
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Never!
- Where did you hear about the readathon? I’ve been following blogs and booktubers for a long time now, so I’ve known about tons of readathons before, it just so happened this readathon started right after I started my own blog.
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? I think I’m most excited to read my Persephone Book of Short Stories. I have had a huge urge to get into short stories.
- Tell us something about yourself. I like to knit socks. They’re perfect for a cold day reading. So cozy!
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. I’ll be right here at my blog!
I’m going to be updating as regularly as I can on my progress as the weekend goes by, and I’ll be checking on everyone else participating. Good luck to everyone!
Hot Beverages: 1