I’m stretching today’s Top Ten Tuesday a little bit, because I don’t really read much historical of future fiction. I like my fiction to be in the present time! Here’s a list of the places I like to read about:
1.Civil War – I’ve always been really interested in learning about that time period.
2. WWII – see above. Really the only two settings where I’ll read historical fiction.
3. New York – a lot can happen in the Big City!
4. Paris – beautiful and full of culture!
5. College – a lot can happen when kids leave home for the first time.
6. Hogwarts – because of course.
7. Small towns – they make for some very quaint stories that make me feel warm and fuzzy.
I know that’s only seven, but those are my favorites! What places do you like to travel to while reading?