Another Tuesday, another list from The Broke and the Bookish. I really like the theme this week. It really got me thinking about all the books that I love that don’t come up as often as others.a
Ten Books I Really Love but Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough
- John Grisham, just in general. I’ve read just about all of his books, and I adore him. I don’t think that’s been properly expressed on this blog.
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley. A very sweet start to a great series.
- Franny and Zooey by JD Salinger. My favorite Salinger.
- Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi. I really enjoyed this book when I read it last year. She is now on my Automatic Buy list.
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson. A favorite of last year.
- Fables. My first comic series.
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed. Advice columns are amazing and she’s the best.
- Lady Audley’s Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon. One of the best classics I’ve ever read.
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Good guilty pleasure read.
- Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jennifer Campbell. So funny.