This week’s list over at the Broke and the Bookish is Your Top Ten Most Recent 5 Star Books. It wasn’t until I started going through my lists of books from this year and last year that I realized I’m either really harsh at book rating, or I haven’t been reading very good books lately. I stopped at my top five, because I didn’t want to go back any farther than December. So, here’s my list (in no particular order):
- Lumberjanes. I’m looking at the series overall here.
2. The One You Really Want by Jill Mansell. Techinically I haven’t finished this one yet. Only a couple chapters left!
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by JK Rowling. Reread.
4. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff. Beautiful.
5. Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum. I didn’t have too high expectation, but I did find it pretty wonderful.
So, I definitely need some five star book recommendations! Any ideas for me?