We’re just starting hour 12 of the Readathon! Now it’s time for the Mid Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now?
I’m so close to finishing Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld. Loving it!
2. How many books have you read so far?
None, but I’ve made huge dents in Eligible and The Storied Life of AJ Fikry. I’m moving back and forth between the two.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not really! Just regular food breaks and that’s about it!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How enjoyable it is to do nothing but read all day!
How is everyone else doing with the Readathon? Hitting your goals?