The Readathon is starting soon! To kick it off, I’m answering the questions for the opening meme here.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Great Midwest
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Storied Life of AJ Fikry. I’ve already started and think it’s so cute!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Haven’t decided on snacks yet, but probably something chocolate.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a knitter and plan on using some audiobook time to finish a sweater today too!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ve never participated in Dewey’s before, and the thing I’m most looking forward to is dedicating my day to reading.
I’ll be back to check in with my progress soon. Happy reading everyone!