I may not be a Book-Tuber, but I do follow tons, and this week is all about the BookTubeathon! Readathons are always a ton of fun, so I thought I’d go ahead and participate myself! I have found a way to incorporate all of the challenges with the books I’m working on right now and those that are next up on my TBR. I’m not planning on finishing them all, but Any sort of progress will be great! So here’s my TBR:
1. Read a book with yellow on the cover. Yellow-goldish counts, right?
2. Read a book only after sunset. A short set of short stories to cover the little time I have after sunset.
3. Read a book you discovered through BookTube. Second in the series.
4. Read a book by a favorite author. I got this book through NetGalley, but forgot to read it before it was released!
5. Read a book that’s older than you. Halfway through already!
6. Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation. Because I feel like revisiting before reading the play.
7. Read seven books. Only need one more! and I’m halfway through this one anyway!
So there’s my TBR for the week! I’m actually not expecting to finish any of them, but I’m using the readathon as motivation to get some good reading time in this week (And this weekend, since there’s another readathon just around the corner!).
Anyone else participating? I’d love to see your TBRs!