This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic seems really great to me. It highlights one of the best things about reading, inspiration.
- Travel. Every time I read a book set in New York or Paris, I think about taking a vacation.
- Write. I’ve always wanted to be a writer, but after I read a really, really good book, I want to get to writing something just as brilliant.
- Read More. Good books always make me want to read more good books.
- Learn More About the Oregon Trail. For some reason the Oregon Trail fascinates me. I read the book by Rinker Buck and wanted to find more on the topic.
- Learn Magic. Harry Potter always makes me wish I had the ability to learn magic!
That’s all I’ve got for right now! What does reading books make you want to do?