This week’s Top Ten Tuesday seems so fantastic, especially since I’ve got so many books I’m dying to get my hands on! Let’s get to the list:
1. The Schooldays of Jesus by JM Coetzee. I’m a big fan of Coetzee, so I was really surprised to see his name on the Man Booker long list. I didn’t know he had a new book! Too bad it’s not available in the U.S. until February…
2. The Sellout by Paul Beatty. This is one I’ve been wanting for a while. Seeing it on the Man Booker just reminded me of it.
3. The Girls by Emma Cline. There’s a lot of hype around this one. I’m curious.
4. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty. Again, have to see what everyone’s so excited about.
5. Hystopia by David Means. Sounds really, really cool.
6. His Bloody Project by Graeme Macrae Burnet. Yet another Man Booker nominee that I’m really excited about.
7. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. It’s all the rage right now.
8. The Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I’ve got a lot of Persephone Books on my wishlist. This is one of my top picks.
9. The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill Bryson. I’ve been really excited about this book since it came out, I’m just waiting for the right time.
10. You and Me, Always AND Solo by Jill Mansell. I’ve always got the newest U.S. Edition on my pre-order list, but I still haven’t gotten around to buying the latest one.
What books are you just itching to buy? I want to know!