I’ve slowed down a bit, but I’m still here! In the time since I last updated I took a wee nap and ate dinner. Now I’m ready to rejoin Miss Pettigrew. Totally going to finish it tonight!
Here’s the mid-event survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
2. How many books have you read so far?
One and a half!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I’m looking forward to finishing my current read.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I’ve been lucky enough to only be interrupted for food. Girl’s gotta eat.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m surprised how focused I’ve been during this readathon. Usually my attention wanders and I get restless. Not this time!
Pages read: 178
Books finished: 1
Coffee had: 4