We’re almost an hour in and I’m just now getting settled with a book. But, good news, all my errands and responsibilities are finished! All I have to do for the next 23 hours is eat, sleep, and read.
It’s a little late, but here’s the intro questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The great MidWest.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Illustrated Edition!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t snack…
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m reading while watching the Hamilton Documentary because I’m a Hamilton junkie!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m not restricting myself to finishing just one big book. I’m just going to go with the flow.
Have fun everyone! I’ll be checking in again with an update soon!