So lately I’ve been failing at reading. My Fall Reading List was a complete fail. I did start most of the books on my list, but didn’t finish any. I haven’t been reading much in general, actually. But, the end of the year always makes me hopeful for the future. I become motivated to do more, do better in the new year. This is why I’m going to try once again to form a reading list I can use for the winter months. Hopefully I will be more successful this season.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronze
- The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill Bryson
- Salinger by David Shields and Shane Salerno
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
- Hillbilly Eligy by JD Vance
Books Outside My Comfort Zone
- Swing Time by Zadie Smith
- Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Girls by Emma Cline
So that’s my winter reading list! This time of year is the perfect time to curl up with a good book. With the snow and cold, I love getting under the covers with a big, thick book. Here’s hoping this will help me accomplish my seasonal reading list this time around!