A wrap up post will be coming shortly for my progress in the 24-in-48 Readathon (spoiler alert: I didn’t make it 24 hours), but here is another intro post for another readathon! I’m not a Booktuber, but a readathon is a readathon, and since I’m in the swing of things, I may as well keep up the reading momentum with a whole week of reading goals.
There are challenges in this readathon, so here is my TBR for this week:
- A book with a person on the cover: When Dimple Met Rishi. I started it, but stopped when I realized I’m probably not going to like how it will end. I need to go ahead and finish it.
- Read a hyped book: Hunger. I just got this from the Parnassus Book Club, and I’m really looking forward to it.
- Read a book in a day: Paper Girls Vol. 1. A comic in trade can definitely be finished in a day.
- A book completely outdoors. The Identicals. I have already started it, and by coincidence, I have already read it completely outdoors. May as well finish it outdoors, too.
- A book with a character completely different from you. Crazy Rich Asians. Now that the trilogy is finished, I’m ready to start them.
- A cover buy: The Fade Out Vol. 1. I have to admit, the only reason I wanted to read this comic is because of the cool looking typewriter.
- Read seven books: Because I need one more book to finish the challenges, I’ve chosen Hourglass. A bit of a cheat, since I’ve already listened to seventy percent on audiobook.
One of my favorite parts of the Book-Tube-Athon is the challenge videos people post. While I obviously won’t be taking part in those, you can bet I’ll be wandering the Booktube community watching and commenting.
Have a good reading week!