I’m a tad late to starting (decided I want to sleep in for the first time in forever), but here’s my answers to the opening survey. Now let’s get reading !
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the Great MidWest today. Mostly from my bed because it’s comfy and cozy and I have no reason to leave it.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think I’m most looking forward to my Archie comics. Nice and light and easy to blow through.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m not really a snacker. We are planning on making shrimp pasta for dinner tonight, and that I’m looking forward to.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a knitter, so I may try to do some today while breaking out an audiobook!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have participated a few times, and what I’m going to do differently this time is I’m not going to stick to my TBR if I don’t feel like it. Nothing is set in stone, and I’m going to read whatever I want today!
Happy Reading! I’m looking forward to being part of this community today!