This month, because Valentine’s Day is coming up, I’m choosing to focus on romance and chick lit. Here are the list of books I’d like to read this month:
- Surprise Me! by Sophie Kinsella
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Lady Susan by Jane Austen
- Solo by Jill Mansell
Anyone else going for the romance theme this month? Any books I should consider? Let me know what you’re looking forward to reading this month!
The first month of the year is over already! I got off to a great start reading SEVEN books in January. Below are a list of all the books I read this month.
- Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
- Death by Pumpkin Spice by Alex Erickson
- Death by Vanilla Latte by Alex Erickson
- Death by Tea by Alex Erickson
- The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
- Royal Pain by Megan Mulry
- The Little Book of Life Hacks by Yumi Sakugawa
I hope everyone else had a great reading month! Let’s keep the momentum going!