I’ve never been much for TBRs, but I figure, with the new year, I can try again. I’ve always been a little over ambitious with TBR goals, I’ll try to keep it down.
- Opening Belle by Maureen Sherry. Got an ARC through NetGalley and hoping it’s a quick read so I can finish it before its released.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling. Rereading the series (again) and I can probably finish this one and the Half-Blood Prince this month.
- Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff. I’ve been itching to read this since I bought it, so up to the top of the TBR pile it goes.
- The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin. Another book from NetGalley that I’m anxious to read.
- A Life on Nashville’s Music Row by Bobby Braddock. I’m a huge country music fan (and a fan of Nashville in general), so I’ve been really excited to read this book.
So that’s my list for the month! We’ll see how this TBR thing goes…
Welcome to Books Beyond Measure! Starting the blog is a bit of a big deal for me. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for years, and I’ve finally decided to get on with it. I’m a new professional who has been learning how to balance my reading life with my personal and professional lives. Balancing everything hasn’t been as easy as one would hope, but I’m starting to get the hang of it!
With this blog, I’ll be chronicling my journey through my bookshelves as I catch up on reading and collect new editions to add to my shelves. I have a wide range of interests, and will basically read anything that sounds interesting, though I do tend to lean more towards realistic fiction. I have started trying to expand my TBR to include science fiction and fantasy, so we’ll see if my interests change.
I’m so excited to get going with this, and I plan on utilizing that enthusiasm while I can, so I except to get more posts up soon!