It’s time for my first Top Ten Tuesday of 2018! And it’s also the last of the TTTs on the Broke and the Bookish for a while. Next week, things will be moving over to That Artsy Reader Girl, so start checking over there for more great prompts and blog responses.
Without further ado, here are ten books I wish I had gotten around to reading in the year 2017. Maybe these books will have better luck in 2018.
- Sourdough by Robin Sloan
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
- Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong
- The Idiot by Elif Batuman
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
What books did you mean to read last year but are finally going to get to this year?